|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh . damn exhausted now . only 1 thing can perk me up . but guess thts not gna happen ba . hahs . ohwells . hmmm , classes was boring like shit . as usual . lol chinese was rlly shiety man ! nearly fell asleep . i seriously hate th chinese tcher lah ! zzz . she sounds so fake . lol . sickening man . & she talks crappppppp ! dammit . i guess everyone in class dun like her ? hahas ! includin me of cos . muhahahahahhahaas ! bleah . rlly sian de lo . dun think anyone is listening . heh . finally when chinese class was over . was so happy !!! XDDDDDD & hahas . so many pepo showed her th ' makan sign ' hehheh ! funnayee x)) aft tht had art . oso boring zzz . drew drew drew & drew more . hahas ! den F&N ~ wheeee!~ slacked alot . cooking is easy ~ lol . & yummy too . >< heehee . baked sheperds pie . its so small ~ looks more like a muffin . heh. looked so cute nia. xDD ps ; i hate tht eeee-diii-ooo-tii-ke xiaoyuan tongxue -.-" didnt rlly last till when my mum came back . wahahs ! ate it all . too hungry . hahas ! justina came to my house todayyyyyyy !!!!~~~~~ hahas ! not to do hmwrk but to eat & talk . lol . xD talked alot ba . liek spilled everything out . hehheh xp hahas . just finished my hmwrk . yay ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D budden not much to do aft tht . zzz . hehe . anwanw . trning tml T.T guess tml's gna be another sian-ed diao day ba . hais . life is getting boring . im afraid to hope ... im afraid to fall deep ... im afraid .. |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|